Talbot Tagora

For those who keep track of this kind of thing... I found another PRV6
variant in a car called the Talbot Tagora. I have no further
information about it, save for that it was carburated. You can see pics
of the engine at:

http://club604.free.fr/tagora/tagora.html
http://www.bilhistorie.no/e70/bs301.htm
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/talbot.fr.st/talbottagora.html