Re: Any Clue?? HELP!

Slow down, take a deep breath, then investigate potential problems one
by one:

First & foremost: is this classic "hot start" problem? (had mechanic
been running engine before you picked up car?). Plug warm up regulator
into cold start valve to force on. If car starts, you need a new fuel
accumulator. Don't forget to swap plugs back.

Step 2's:

Is car getting a spark? On most cars is easy to check simply by
discharging coil wire to block. Our burried distributors kind of rule
that method out, but you can check about as easily with a timing light.

Is fuel reaching cylinders? If my replacement PRV is representative,
fuel injectors just pop in. Cylinder 3 is easy access. Remove
injector, crack air sensor plate open, then energize vehicle (you
don't need to turn all the way to cranking position). Fuel should
spray briefly.

Do you have enough gas in tank? Don't laugh -- original sending units
pitiful. Just unscrew the unit and look into the tank. Before I
replaced mine discovered car would run with less than an inch of gas
in there (wasn't intentional guys. The old sender wasn't reading at
all and I forgot mileage since last fill up. Only realized gravity of
situation when I went around a curve. That's also when I sucked crap
into fuel system...)

Let us know if car fails any of above...

Bill Robertson