[DML] Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show

Dear Group,

I am currently overseas, but noticed the recent feedback on the VH1
show. I just took a look at the clip on the net, and wasn't too
surpised with what I found.

I did supply them with my "Eurofest" tape that can be bought on my
site store, and they used a great deal of footage from it. I was
told the format of the show would be celebrities talking about the
topics, so I wasn't expecting anything factual or too great, but
hoped that it wouldn't be too bad either. From the looks of the
clip, the innacuracies seemed to be pretty standard issue (except for
the vagina part, even that threw me for a loop). But as stated by
others on the list, and I completely agree, any publicity at this
point, is good publicity. And although I haven't seen the end
credits of the show yet since I am still overseas, my contract with
VH1 involved the acknowledgment of my web-site domain, so maybe some
people went there afterwords and were "enlightened" by factual
information.

Also, I agree with some other members that a rip on the DeLorean is
easier to shrug off when given by some punk celebrity, as opposed to
some "qualified" car expert like our good friend Quentin Wilson.
Either way, I could give a rats ass what others think, I love the
car, and that is all I care about.

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com