Re: hard starting when wet continued....

Re: hard starting when wet continued....

Thanks for everyones responses. I think you are all right saying that
i just need a tune up. I have all the parts for a tune up, I am just
waiting for a nicer day. I pulled a wire off the plug easiest to
reach. The plug is very cruddy with corrosion. I cleaned it up and
hosed it with wire dryer... I really got to do the tune up.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207 <brobertson@xxxx>"