Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder

Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder

Although I haven't actually seen the VH-1 segment yet, it's obvious that it
was very negative and the information was flat out wrong. This leads me to
believe that the producers of the show are obviously trying to poke fun at
different things from the time period of the '80s and aren't really
interested in getting any of the facts straight on anything. I don't get too
bent out of shape over things like this. We love our cars and most of the
public is in awe when they see one up close. Any kid that's under 10 would
really only know the car from "Back to the Future", which is probably the
most positive publicity that's ever been done for the car (aside from what
this group does). The next time a kid walks up to your car and looks at it
with their eyes wide open like it's a spaceship, just remember that their
impression of the coolness of the car is impossible to corrupt.