Re: [DML] Intermittent electrical stuff

Robert, It all boils down to contact. Yes, Dirty, crusty contacts after years
of touching. I have repaired many window switches, but never tackled a side
mirror switch. You might look into another. The cleaner may extend the life
for a short while, but it won't fix it. Cleaner won't take away pitting and
burnt contacts.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< Can someone explain why this is happening in either (or both) of these
instances? I probably know the answer--a combination of a bad wire somewhere
or a dirty switch--but what is the easiest fix to accomplish without being an
electrician? I already know how to remedy intermittent tail lights, but I
know nothing about these two issues.