[DML] unintentional DMC?

Ian's recent post about the DMC camera reminded me of this-

There is a series of comical books, the first is called "Worst Case
Scenario", which tells you what to do in case of shark attack, etc etc.
Anyhow, I forget the name, but I believe the second book is about
performing stunts, and one of them is "How to roll over the roof of a
car". The car depicted in the pictures *eerily* resembles a Delorean!

Let me know if you check it out and think the same!
Jim
1537

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:34:13 +0800 "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxx>
writes:
> Hi DMCers,
>
> I was looking for a new digital camera today and found one called
> DMC F7 by Panasonic!!! It has a silver colour brushed stainless
> finish with DMC written in black and costs about US$300. I'm still
> going for a Sony though!!!
>
> I know some of you fanatics collect the wildest things!!!
>
> Cheers, IAN

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com