Re: [DML] Vin #10333

I don't know if I should point out the obvious- you have too many 26T's,
and the subject short-VIN is different from the VIN. Plus it seems you
have a "O" (oh) before the one, which should be two ZEROs if the VIN is
1033 or one ZERO if the VIN is 10333. Try again.

Jim
1537

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:10:46 EST billschaferabn@xxxx writes:

> DML,
>
> I need some input on the history of vin SCEDT26T26T8CDO1033. It
> appears to
zzzip

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com