Re: Low Mileage Delorean and Unusual Gullwing

Re: Low Mileage Delorean and Unusual Gullwing

I can assure everyone that this car is the real deal. The owner came
out to one of our club events this past summer, and I've got some
good photos (he trailered it from his Phoenix-area home to our
event). He told me he wants to sell it because he wants one he can
drive. If anyone is interested in the car, e-mail me privately and
I'd be happy to pass along the pictures. It's the closest thing to a
fresh-from-the-showroom car I'll ever see again. It's VIN #5597 for
anyone curious.

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014
NCDMC