Re: Gold Sunstar Models

I recently received this email from Dave at diecastmuscle.com:

I will check with Sunstar about the status fo the Gold Car. Usually
what happens
is they will say they are available, but in fact they are on a boat
in transit from China.
That is a 3 week trip in good times. Times are not good now with the
longshoremen
situation on the west coast. That is slowing incoming shipments
severely. -Dave

According to the Sunstar website, the car is released and available,
which probably means it is in transit! Here's hoping!

Cheers,
Alex
Vin: The dream will make itself possible somehow!

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxx> wrote:
> Sorry if this has been discussed, I haven't had the time to go
through
> all the messages lately, but has anyone gotten their Gold Sunstar
models
> yet? I pre ordered mine several months ago and haven't gotten it
yet.