RE: Battery Buddy

I bought my 81 delorean with a battery buddy installed, it has been the
best thing ever! For the past 4 years it has kept the battery charged
enough so that all I need to do is pop the battery compartment and press
a little button, then just turn the key and vroom. I think it is a
great thing, especially if you not drive your car very much. It
automatically cuts battery power when it gets below a certain level,
(for me that is about a week of not starting it) I know this may be a
sign of power drain, but it works, and don't believe that it causes any
dangers to the car. IT is an automatic, so it sure beats jump starting
it which may damage the computer.
Joe P.
VIN 17167 6808