binnacle recover in NJ

I have been reading many posts concerning recovering of the
binnacle. I am in the same situation . . My dash is in great shape
but the binnacle is fading and warped and cracking. It makes the car
look beat up on the inside. I called a couple of shops in my area
but when I ask, they respond to me like I was crazy. I am wondering
if anyone has had this done and lives in Northern NJ (morris County)
and could recommend a shop. I am also looking for a shop to re-dye
my seats as well.

Thanks
Chris