Non running car

A quick thank you to all the people who responded to my request for help
last week.

I thought the problem was fuel, indeed I found a loose/ hard wire on the top
of the fuel pump, plus a partially kinked fuel pick up pipe ( I made and
inserted a spring).

My main problem was, I trying to do the job on my own, and couldn't be
turning the car over and observing either the fuel pump of spark plugs at
the same time!

My fault was a simple part unplugged yellow socket in the coil area!
Obviously knocked when fitting the new BTTF gear. All working fine now,
sounds like a V8 with its new extra noisy S/S exhaust system!

Chris P DOC UK