Re: 1697 update and pics

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxx> wrote:
> Well bad news...
> upon closer inspection it looks like the damage was substantial
> enough to perhaps total the car. No word from Metlife yet... but I
> think they'll scrap her. I will be keeping the salvage regardless.

Hi James.

It can definitely be fixed. It's definitely totalled. I hope you'll
sell the hulk intact to some one who can fix it cheaply by repairing
the fiberglass and straightening any metal that can be straightened.

Is that Cadillac grill from the other car in the picture? It looks
like you got a souvenir.

Rick Gendreau