Ontario, Canada Delorean Owner

Greetings to all DML members. I am a proud new owner of a Delorean in
Ontario, Canada. After 21 years of dreaming about driving one of
these beautiful machines, I finally bought an '81 last July in
Toronto. After driving my "D" daily during the summer, getting behind
the wheel of my "normal" vehicle is really boring. I'm sure you all
know what I mean!

Unfortunately, winter is here so it's time to park my Delorean to
avoid exposing her to snow, slippery icy roads, and worst of all, the
salt that is put on the roads during the winter. Although my "D" is
certified and road-worthy, she is far from being in "pristine"
condition. I would like to have a good restoration job done this
winter to bring her up to the condition she truly deserves to be in.
My first thought was to ship the car to DMC-Houston, but due to the
U.S./Canadian dollar exchange rate and shipping costs, I was wondering
if there are any good shops that have experience with Deloreans right
here in Ontario. I'm sure there must be other Canadian Delorean
owners in this list who are in Ontario. Where did you take your cars
for servicing? I checked out a shop in Bradford this weekend that
looks promising, but surely there must be others. Thanks in advance
for your replies.