Re: [DML] Non Starting problem

If it is runnng too rich try adjusting the fuel mixture screw just a
little. Set it enough to keep the car running and then check the
ignition timming. If you have an analog dwell meter put it on pins 2
and 3 of the diagnostic plug and with the meter set to 4 cyl dwell it
should fluctuate between 35 and 45 degrees. This won't work with a
digital meter, you really have to use an old style meter with a dial.
Turn the mixture screw to get there when the engine is warmed up. That
will get you in the ball park of adjusting the air fuel ratio. To get
closer you will need an exhaust gas analyzer. Refer to the Workshop
Manual and I think the dwell meter procedure is @ DMCNEWS.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757