LaLonde DeLorean

Just so everyone doesn't think I can't read:

I really meant that you can take the SS letters for the rear bumber
and rearrange them to spell LaLonde
this is accomplished by fliping the R over into another L (it's the
same shape)

So I'm going to shave all the 'DMC's and 'DeLorean's off my car and
call it
the LaLonde LMC-12

just kidding.

James L.