The Fall Foliage Tour

As the person who started the DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour (and has
been responsible for it since it's inception) I would like to say
a few things.

The purpose of the Fall Foliage Tour is to bring the people and the
cars together and have fun. I try to promote the cars in a favorable
light, not only to the participants but also the onlookers! I have
and will continue to invite and include Bricklins to this event
because I feel they have many of the same issues we DeLorean owners
have and it's great exposure for us all. Bringing the two marques
together will make both marques stronger, better and more valuable. I
think everyone who is a fan of either car can appreciate that.

As far as vendors at the Fall Tour and anyone else for that matter.
Anyone who wants to participate in the Fall Tour has always been
welcome too, including vendors.
PJ Gradys has always been important to the success of the Tour and
had it not been for the help and generosity of Rob and Debby at PJ
Gradys there probably would not have been a second Fall Tour. If any
other vendors would like to participate in making the Fall Tour a
Success feel free to contact me. If any other Delorean clubs would
like to participate contact me. If any individuals want to help out
and make this event better contact me, I can use the help.

I'll give Ken's Delorean car show a plug here. His shows are
incredible and to the best of my knowledge Ken also has an open
invitation policy to anyone who wants to participate and so do I.

I just wish the Fall Tour had this many posts when I was making the
announcements about it.

As far as Marc Levy and the all tour:

Marc did more than anyone to make this years Tour a success and I
thank him for all his help (along with all the other people who
helped out.As far as anything else goes, Marc is entitled to his
views just as we all are, like them or not.

The DeLorean Fall Tour is about bringing people together not
splitting people and groups apart!

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113