Re: A few quick questions

No no no, I didn't pay that much no way "but I have the receipts." I
just bought the car less than a week ago and the guy fell out of love
with the car after having to fork that kind of cash over. It was for
the drive train, suspension and a few other minor things. I have the
papers and I can scan them in to show you guys and get your opinion
on all the work... for all I know there forged with delorean one
headings, who knows. Frankly I don't care if this guy forked over all
the tea in china to get the thing repaired after he blew a head
gasket. All I know is I have a great car that I love and don't mind
the "minor" classic car upkeep I am having to do.

Matthew Stits
Vin 0789
--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxx> wrote:
> You paid DeLorean One $12,000 for an engine rebuild 100 miles ago,
and you are coming here to ask about "engine shaking" problems?
There is no way in the world an engine rebuild should have cost that
much, but if it did and you are having problems, the first place you
need to be asking questions from is DeLorean One. And after spending
that much, I would hope they would tell you how to adjust your
shifter for free. If not, you need to seriously reconsider your
choice of repair shops.

> I hope that was diplomatic enough to get by the moderators. Its
not what I would like to have said.....