Re: [DML] DeLorean 2

That is indeed good news.... if it does happen I will be very tempted to sink 1/4 million into the company. I would dream of owning my own dealership, but do not have the cash to do so. If anyone in the Mid Atlantic Region is interested, please email me privately, or post back with your email address. I think dealerships cost around a million even to build.....

Michael

Owner of Mismatched Numbers Literally