Re: [DML] Stainless Louver (WAS: Hello Everyone)

Re: [DML] Stainless Louver (WAS: Hello Everyone)

I saw this car too and thought the S/S fit very well but looked a bit
odd. It did add to the weight of the sunshade and it had a crack.
Brett commented that when he got the car the sunshade wouldn't stay up
so he put new struts on it. Now it stays up but just barely but it was
cool this past weekend, in the 50's. They are pieces of light gauge
S/S cut to fit and glued on to the top surfaces of the sunshade. I
wonder how shiny it is to a driver behind him at night. It may cause a
lot of glare in the rear-view mirror and also blind the drivers behind
him.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757