RE: [DML] Want to dive DeLorean dump site

RE: [DML] Want to dive DeLorean dump site

I made a few calls last year about this.. They are somewhere in Galway bay(I was told) but most of the dive shops I spoke to said a charter would berequired. If I ever go back to Ireland, I will probably investigate it further. Let us know how your friend does on his dive!