Re: [DML] Re: The *last* right hand DeLorean Door

Re: [DML] Re: The *last* right hand DeLorean Door

I agree. The door is not a door. It shows the face of every Irish man who worked for DMC, it shows the joy of the Irish children when there father brought them home a well cooked meal, it shows the heart, dreams & soul of a great man. I can not imagine the emotion and the sadness running through the faces of all the employes on those final days.

Michael

Owner of Mismatched Numbers, Literally