From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxx]
Sent: 23 October 2002 09:15
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re:Delorean leather seat covers..... I have to challenge
this one

List & Chris P

I have to challenge the..

.....and the identical vinyl is completely unavailable, again "near
matches" are possible.

Whilst at the NEC last year I rummaged throught every trim stands
vynle selection and found the exact, yes exact same vinyle used on
the seats and also the same vinyle used on the interior trim.
This stuff was identical, I recovered my door trim (the bit at the
rear of the door) and you would think it was OEM, same pattern, same
colour.