JZD and a whole lot more

Hi
I have had numerous e-mails requesting more information on JZD and our meeting.

My schedule has had me from west coast to east coast and now back to Phoenix for the week so please give me a week or so to get back home and prepare a decent report so to speak on our meeting.

John told us some funny stories that we will share along with this trivia question (How many DeLoreans did John Own) He gave us that answer at dinner.

I promise not to keep you hanging too long but my schedule is kind of tough right now.

The web page will begin a major updating in a few weeks. We will be moving the Memphis material around but will leave links to allow you to still view the pictures along with expanding the vendors page.

We have a message from John and Fred Dellis plus many others that will be posted on the next upgrade. Again this is still about a month off but if you want to download from the web page feel free to do so.

Remember that Graceland and Elvis are Copyright items and while I do not care if you take things from the web page please respect the rights of Graceland.

The recent rumor that Graceland is closing is just that a Rumor.

If you want an article in the magazine for the first issue I would need it in by November 9th. We would like one article from each group if we could and it can be the articles you used in your local paper. There will be a section for local groups and the Memphis Show. Articles on the specialty or custom DeLoreans seen at the show are also being sought.

There will also be a section dedicated to owners so we can all get to know each other so if you send me your picture and a brief description we will include that in the Owners at the Car Show section and for you wanna go's that couldn't make it we will have a section for newcomers so everyone is invited to participate in this magazine. As with the show this is your magazine.

That goes for advertisements as well. The first issue will no charge for advertisements and we will be experimenting with a format for the vendors. Please include a small history of your business since we want to get Close and Personal with you in this magazine. For the first issue we will have a section devoted to vendors and it will include your adds. Again no charge to advertise in this first issue.

We are ahead of my schedule in putting the magazine together. This is not something I wanted to do but in light of recent events it is something that needs to be done.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as we enjoy doing it for you.

As soon as we have a copy in hand we will begin taking orders.
Its still weeks away but we will not promise you a delivery and keep pushing it out. When we say we are ready the magazine will already be in hand no waiting.

The first issue will give you a glimpse of Pigoen Forge and as it appears now there will be a lot of technical information available at the show.

We'll see you all in Pigoeon Forge.

A very tired and over traveled

Ken