RE: [DML] Delorean leather seat covers? Trimtech?

RE: [DML] Delorean leather seat covers? Trimtech?

I got a set of the black ones a few months back.. They are great. I was amazed at how much more comfortable the seat is with the new soft leather. Not to mention the look and smell!

If I had a spare $900, I'd buy a set of grey for my other DMC. The seats are in good shape (minimal fading and wear), but they are stiffer than the new covers.