Can somone in Norwalk, CT give me a 2nd opinion on a D for sale?

Can somone in Norwalk, CT give me a 2nd opinion on a D for sale?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there is anyone on the list from the Norwalk,
CT area.

I have been looking at the DeLorean on eBay as I am after a 5spd
project car and would like if possible for a delorean owner who knows
what he is looking at to have a scout around it for me.

This is not because I don't trust the seller, it's just that when
other friends in the UK have brought D's from the States they have
always had a DML'er check them out and give an informed opinion.
After all that's what this list is all about, helping each other :-)

Please e-mail me off list.

Kindest Regards

James

James_rg(at)hotmail.com