Delorean Mid-Atlantic Fall Foliage Tour Final Itinerary and information

Delorean Mid-Atlantic Fall Foliage Tour Final Itinerary and information

Hi everyone!

We have been hard at work putting together the final touches on the Fall
Foliage Tour III for the Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club for this weekend,
and we now have it all set in stone (if there is such a thing!)

All the details can be viewed on our web site
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/falltour.htm

Please note: The full itinerary is posted, as well as .PDF documents of
the two drives we will be doing for the weekend.

Remember....this is the last chance to be a part of history! The
Delorean estate is now sold to Donald trump, and this will be the last
time we will have this many cars on the estate before it is developed by
Mr... Trump!

Hope to see you all there!