Texas All British Car Day - Round Rock, Texas

Texas All British Car Day - Round Rock, Texas

The 12th Annual ABCD event was this past weekend just outside of Austin,
Texas, and DeLoreans stole the show with 10 cars entered. The Saturday
gimmick rally was even won by DeLorean owner Clarence Griggs and his wife,
beating out all the other British cars in attendance.

In the 12 years they have held this show, this was the first year that any
DeLoreans had attended. I had told them to expect 6 to 8 cars, so they were
quite surprised to see 10 cars roll up on Sunday morning. We had our own
class for the participant-based judging and these were the results:

1st place - Chris Coplen
2nd place - Rob Keslar
3rd place - Shareta Barnes

Much to the dismay of the the other British car owners in attendance,
DeLorean Motor Company Service Manager Bill Morgan walked away with the
grand raffle prize - a new convertible top - so now he's shopping for a new
little British car to put his new top on!

Thanks to everyone who came and helped make the splash that we did!

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company

As a side note, it was the FIRST EVER car show that I attended where I did
not hear ONE "Back to the Future" joke or cocaine reference - everyone was
very polite and asked a lot of intelligent questions.