Re: Momo hub info from Swedish club president!?

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxx> wrote:
>...He said a 1976 Rover SD1 hub will fit. However I never got a
part number from him and Momo makes hubs for both Range and Land
Rovers. ...

> Casey at putsch.1@xxxx

This seems to be the fit, I talked to momo and got two part numbers
that might have worked but they are both out of production. I have
gotten a third that might be a possibility but have yet to
investigate it. I need to find a local shop that just happens to
have it and see if it will fit our splines.