Re: DOA Northwest Passage Event

 Last weekend was the DOA's annual national EXPO type event, this year
called the DeLorean Northwest Passage, which was run thru Northern Oregon. I
have a young nephew who is really into Deloreans and just happens to live in
Hood River Oregon, which was on the tour route for this years event. After
anxiously waiting all summer for this event to take place, he e-mail me today
to tell me of his disappointment. He said he spent all day waiting for the
large parade of Deloreans to come thru town, but in the end only ended up
seeing 11 cars go thru. Did he miss something ? Was there a different or
alternate route they decided to take ? What happened ?
Was anybody on the list there and can they tell me what happened so I can
let my nephew know ? How many cars actually attended the event, and what
happened to the drive/parade thru Hood River to Mt Hood ? His Mom was going
to drive him up to the lodge at Mt Hood to see all the cars, but after the
"parade" he decided not to go. I'd like to be able to explain things to him
if I can. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Marty