Fw: #1209, Travis, and things

Subject: #1209, Travis, and things

Travis has enhanced the mystery of imagination by showing us step by
step, the construction of the "power plant" used in his version of the
futuristic BTTF DeLorean. As with all of us who are owners of this car,
what we do
with it , be it restore or customize, or a touch of each, shows the labour
of
love we share. He has the unique capability to explain and show in
detail, things that some of us cannot imagine. I was amazed to watch the
start
and final presentation. I hope the next phase will be as interesting.

This is stuff Delorean World or DW or "D1 Publication" should pay for
and publish. Who give a ..... for a travel brochure in a specialty auto
publication.Face facts: they have run out of "pure" things to write about
relating
to the original DeLorean, and the "reason d'etre" of its editor, purist Ed
Burnstein.
Just my humble thoughts.
Marv
# 17707