Fall Foliage Tour Hotel info

The hotel info is now on file for the Fall tour and you can make your
reservations (and should).
Call 800 242-8689 our rate is $105 = tax and includes breakfast for
two.You must tell them that you are with the DeLorean group to get
this rate.
Note: The Hotel is sold out for this night! Our group has
less then 15 rooms left now and they are going
fast, also some people may have made reservations at a
different Marriott in the area.
We are at the Marriott Princeton Forrestal Village,
201 Village Blvd., Princeton NJ 08540

Again the number for this hotel is 1(800) 242-8689

Once you have made your reservation please e-mail me so I know who is
coming and how many rooms are left, I may need to make arraignments
with another hotel for more rooms.

Regards

Michael Deluca

DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour III

The DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour III will be October 19th & 20th in
New Jersey this year.

Please make your Hotel reservations immediately!
I only have 15 rooms on reserve at the Marriott in Princeton NJ
(800) 242-8689 We have a special group rate of $105 + tax (that
includes breakfast for two).
You must tell them that you are part of the DeLorean group to get
this rate.(You must make the reservations before Sept 27th to get
this rate).
Here is the Itinerary for this years Fall Tour (subject to changes
and updates).

The Tour starts at 11 AM at John DeLoreans former mansion in
Lamington NJ.
Some of the events planned are:

Tour of the JZD mansion.
DeLorean Tech Talk with Rob Grady.
DeLorean Detailing by David Teitelbaum.
DeLorean Racing Blindfolded.

Bring your own picnic lunch and beverage!

After dinner we will caravan to the Marriott in Princeton NJ (check
in).

Activities include the 80s retro club Polly Esthers at the hotel
(admission aprox $4 per person).

Sunday Oct 20th

Breakfast at the hotel
Check out
Caravan to New Hope PA (THIS IS A GREAT TOWN TO SPEND THE DAY)
Note: we will park on the NJ side at Lambertville station, parking is
approximately $5.00

PLEASE MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS ASAP!

More information and registration info to come in the next 2 weeks

Looking forward to seeing you all !

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113