My car needs some DeLorean wiring

Hi there.

The assembly of the twin engine DeLorean is going nicely. I'm
working on the wiring now. I'm looking for some help with some of
the connectors in the wiring harness. If there's anyone out there
with a scrap DeLorean wiring harness, please look me up.

What I need specifically are the main harness connectors that connect
to:

1. Door wiring (four connectors two male on one side, two female on
the other, attached to heavy duty ribbon cable)
2. Edge connectors for tail lamp PCB's.

What would be nice, but is not strictly necessary

3. The wiring that goes to all the lamps.

Basically, if you could cut these connectors out of the harness,
leaving as much of the existing wiring as is pratical attached to the
connector, that would be great. Alternatively, if you just want to
sell the whole harness, that could work too. I don't need the
controllers or the relay/fuse assembly, just the various connectors
mentioned. Let's negotiate a mutually agreeable price privately.

I have these connectors in my possession already, but they are in the
wiring harness I removed from the car. Other than a hard-wired fan
circuit switch,this wiring harness is actually quite good, and I want
to save it intact for its resale/reverse engineering value. I'll cut
it up only as a last resort if I fail to find a donor harness out
there in DML land.

Rick Gendreau