Advice and help for a D for sale in las vegas

Advice and help for a D for sale in las vegas

List,

Are there any Delorean Owners in the las vegas area that would be
willing to look at this One for me if needs be? Also, if anyone has
any opinions on this car/ad, or tips for me to ask the seller or what
to look for, feel free to drop me an email privately and let me know.

Thanks,

Paul vrt10whips(AT)yahoo.com

Ps-here is the ad(I almost forgot to include it) :-)

Year: 1981 Interior: Grey Transmission: Manual Location: Las
Vegas NV Price: $14,500

Price Slashed! This low mileage DMC is one of the cleanest, rust
free, reliable cars on the market with a clean title. All Updates
done from DMC Houston. Heat, A/C (blows cold). Car is always garaged.
Rubber and plastic is moist. Leather interior is very clean and fresh
(smells new). My DMC Collection Included for next buyer: everything
to impress your friends! Toys, books, posters, magazines, manuals,
brochures (all in plastic), rare side strip in box unused. Buying
house must sell. Car was inspected by Hagerty insurance and is
excellent! Email for pics