Re: [DML] My car aspires to be a static model... long help request

Re: [DML] My car aspires to be a static model... long help request

Try running the fuel pump directly off a battery. If the car performs ok,
then this will confirm all the other compents you were talking about are
good. Watch your polarity on the pump. Then check the connection going to the
pump. Positive as well as ground. Also, check the connections on the inertia
switch. There must be a bad wire in the circuit somewhere.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< My fuel pump is not getting any juice and I'd like to ask the DML
thinktank and D gods for help. This car has always had a starting
problem since I bought it in April. Start it right up and drive it or
you don't. Does not matter hot or cold. One afternoon starts, another
it does not. >>