Re: [DML] Canadian Cars

Paul and Mel,

I am the owner of a Canadian spec car and it is VIN 17086. I have
found that all the Canadian cars are the 17xxx series of VIN #'s. The list
of VIN #'s that I have says that your car, 6463, was built in Oct-81 and was
imported to Magherafelt, Northern Ireland. If you (or anybody else on the
list) would like, e-mail me and I can send you the pdf. that has a very good
list of vins. I don't remember where I got this from but it was one of the
major Delorean (vender?) sites. I hope this info helps.

Adam