Re: [DML] Eurofest 2002

To expand on what Brian said, for the past 4 years (these are the only years
that I have participated), we have had our own class, but we have not yet
had enough cars show for there to be 3 places awarded. In fact, it seems
like we are always one car short (we need 7 for 3 awards to be given). It
is a great event! Most of the shows that it seems that we participate in
are British shows. This one is an European show. Therefore, any marque
from Europe is invited. The number of cars that appear for the show is
amazing and you can see am amazing array of cars that you won't see at any
other single show. Last year, two gull wing Mercedes were there as well as
Panteras, Ferraris, BMW, Porsche, ........ It is a huge list to say the
least. I highly recommend that any of you that do not have plans for that
weekend should come to this show - especially those of you from Atlanta as
it is very close to the event! Let's have a large turnout to show how
strong our Marque truly is!

See you there ...... right?

Sean Howley
VIN#2345