Cat Bypass Power Gains & Steam Clean

Martin,

Before you put the bypass pipe in could you some how measure the power output of it with the Cat on? I suppose that you really need a dyno test which I guess would cost money!.

Also do you still make regular trips to the Diesel Centre? I am going to have to come along soon and have a number of things done. Now that I have an income I can start spending some money.

Also I had my chassis steam cleaned at work where we have an industrial power steam cleaner and the chassis has come up like new! absolutly amazing I have never used a proper steam cleaner before, this one is designed for cleaning trucks and is very powerful.

Regards

James RG