Exhaust manifold gasket replacement

Martin,

I did this replacement on some cars, but I hate all the work in small
room of the engine compartment. I removed the engine (with bolt on
transmission), did all the work and put it back. (First time for
removing and putting it back was 10 hours, now I need 5 hours).

If the engine is out, you can fix and clean a lot more things.
Pictures from my first 'engineout' on
http://www.steinerklaus.de/dmc/engine00/index.htm

Just my 2cents.

Klaus Steiner