Re: Plans for the 25th Aniversery of DeLorean

Re: Plans for the 25th Aniversery of DeLorean

Although this may sound like a good idea I do not believe anyone has
the authority to create and issue vin #'s for Deloreans any more. The
only possible way MIGHT be for a State authority to issue a vin # for
a car that had it's legal vin # obliterated, they do this in cases of
cars that were stolen, had the vin # altered, and then recovered.
Before being returned to the rightful owner the State CAN create a vin
#. NO ONE INDIVIDUAL can alter or create or issue vin #'s this is a
Federal crime!
Last word on JZD is that he is involved in creating a new car anyway.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "treehouse2000us" <treehouse2000us@xxxx> wrote:
> Offically, the DeLorean will be an antique in the year 2006. I
> recently wrote about building a totaly new car out of parts.

The new car would be 50501.