Re: Arm Rest Removal

I can't remember if I used an extension or not, but I don't believe
that I did. Removal of the arm rests isn't all that bad (try
replacing a bypass hose on the water pump without removing the pump,
THAT is a challenge!). I first sent this message privately off the
list, but perhaps it's best shared. Plus there was one item I forgot.

1. Pull the upper door trim piece.
2. With the door locked, lift up the door latch handle, and pull the
trim piece below up, and out.
3. Using a rachet & socket, reach down from above, and remove the 2
bolts holding the door grab handle in place.
4. Remove all screws that are holding the lower trim piece, and the
pull strap in place.
5. Pry the lower trim/arm rest off the door.

Installation is simply reverse.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"