From: David Swingle [mailto:dswingle@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, 16 August 2002 10:25 AM
To: Christian Catchpole
Subject: Re: Delorian Crazy in Au

Christian

There are a couple of people on the DeLorean Mailing list that have
DeLoreans in Austrailia. Seems that a couple were converted in the US and
then carried over, one may be one of the original factory efforts. OThers
have been converted, seems the main issue is the steering rack but no matter
what it's not easy.

Lance lanceh@xxxx seems to be the most frequent poster to the list.
I'll
copy him on this reply, maybe you can get in touch.

Dave Swingle