Re: [DML] K-Jetronic EFI

This looks interesting but what is it supposed to accomplish? If you
have a properly set-up and running fuel and ignition system what
further enhancement does this device provide? Does it improve
emmisions, economy or performance? It definatly will reduce
reliability as it adds another layer of complexity over the mechanical
fuel injection AND the ignition. All of these types of add-ons cannot
work if put onto a system that isn't operating correctly in the first
place so what is the point?
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Robert
>
> I have mentioned this a couple of times in the mast. The
manufacturer is Milford
http://www.milford.ndirect.co.uk/