Re: [DML] DeLorean Fuel Distributor for Sale

Re: [DML] DeLorean Fuel Distributor for Sale

Shain and Group, Yes I do buy fuel distributors,warm-up regulators,
connectors for the fuel system, sending units and other related parts.
Example I just sent out my last fuel sending unit remaned for $150.00. I also
want old starters and some other electrical items. I don't hoard them as it
should be obvious I sell them on the web site at a reasonable price. I
professionally recondition all the parts and make them available to the De
Lorean community. I don't stock pile the parts so I can charge a higher price
later. So if you have any related parts and want to exchange them for
something I have you need, I will be happy to make a trade also.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/