Need help Re: accessing electrical distributor

Was hoping to put this off a little longer, but...

#5939 definitely has English morning syndrome (and you thought *I* was
hard to wake up in dark misty wee hours). Am going to start with the
electrical distributor and work my way backwards. Unfortunately, I
can't even *see* the thing.

Any helpful hints from the school of hard knocks to access a piece of
hardware that has no business being on the backside of my engine (says
a Ford man)? Don't want to remove any more than is necessary. From
where I lean, appears at least fuel distributor and air assembly are
in the way.

Can this operation be performed by braille?

Bill Robertson