RE: [DML] Introducing the DeLorean Mailing List 2!!

RE: [DML] Introducing the DeLorean Mailing List 2!!

Other new lists have sprung up in the past week or so.. Do we really need ANOTHER?!

Too all of you who are "breaking away" to start your own list, I think yourdoing a disservice to DeLorean community. Although I have subscribed to some of the new alternate lists, I find myself very quick with the Delete key. I'm willing to bet that I am missing good information in many cases, but some of us don't have a full day to dedicate to reading a dozen or so lists with 40-50 messages a day on each list!

In addition, I already see people posting the same message to multiple lists. Although the DML moderators seem to have rejected some of those posts.

If there is an ORGANIZED method of subdividing the lists by subject, I am all for it.. I have always considered starting a list for engine swaps, butrealized that we are free to discuss topics like this on the main DML so why bother.

You say the "DML2" is really just for rejected messages, then how about calling it "DML-Rejects"? Make it clear to a newbie searching for a DeLorean list to know which list(s) to join and why.. I'd hate to have a newcomer JUST join DML2 and think that is all we have to offer.