> Here's another new source....
> http://www.dmc-service.nl
> Holland...
>
> Cat test pipes
[snip]
> Vented rotor and soft compound pad sets
[snip]
> Shocks (gasdempers schokbrekers) etc...
> As you can probably tell the site is not in english

People that have been to Memphis may have seen
the brake set Ed Uding (it's his company) sells.
I know of two satisfied people that have these installed
and have had him do some work on my car too,
my A/C is next in line...
I also have the Cat-replacement installed;
bolts right up, no problems what so ever.

At the moment in The Netherlands, Ed is just about
THE person to turn to for D-specific work,
I highly recommend him...

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

PS I have no relationship with Ed, besides being a
happy customer and fellow DeLorean owner...