Re: Stranded in my Driveway Again...

There is a main ground wire that goes from the battery to the
cahassis. If you jack up the car and crawl under from the passenger
side you will see that the ground cable from the battery is bolted
right to the trailing arm bushing (passenger side), at least that's
where mine is. From what I hear it's a common problem that that
ground point becomes oxidized and creates a poor ground. When you
jump start the car (that is if you are jump starting it from the
engine compartment by placing the ground on the engine block and the
positive on the "jump start bolt") you in sense are creating a new
ground from the other car. Check that point out.

Steve