Delorean Hover Conversion video clip and more

Delorean Hover Conversion video clip and more

Well, it's been a month since the Memphis Show and I have received
several emails (off-list) regarding my Delorean Hover Conversion.
Most of you that attended the Memphis Show saw it on display but may
not have gotten a chance to see it in action, early Saturday morning.

So, whether you were at the Memphis Show and slept in Saturday morning
or were not able to attend the show, Tamir has completed a short video
(about 1 min 45 sec) of the Delorean Hover Conversion in flight in the
Graceland parking lot, before Graceland opened for the day. This is a
long download for dial up users (about 2.5MB), but it is well worth it
to see a fully functional, Delorean Hover Conversion in action.

Also, for those who did not attend, there is a 45 sec. video of the
Delorean Convertible (roadster) driving around the Graceland area
and a short D Rex drive video, all in the MultiMedia section of my
projects website, www.entermyworld.com/rich. Tamir has weekly updates
planned for the next few weeks, so the website should be caught up to
the progress of the current projects by the end of the month.

Tamir has been creative, as usual, and more new projects and some new
features will be added to the website in the coming weeks, so be sure
to check back often, to keep up to date. Less than 23 months left to
get the new projects done for the next Delorean Car Show.

Later,
Rich W.